The goal of CyberTech focus is to strengthen the local CyberTech startup ecosystem, grow the number of new CyberTech startups* and support the development of existing startups in the sector.
* CyberTech startups develop technologies, processes, and practices that are designed to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access, including application security, information security, network security, disaster recovery/ business continuity planning, operational security, and end-user education.
Supporting existing CyberTech startups
- Supporting participation in international CyberTech conferences, fairs and investor meetings
- Creating possibilities for finding investors and venture capital companies
- Introducing Estonian CyberTech solutions and initiatives locally and internationally
- Assistance in joining international CyberTech organisations
- Finding development support via grants.
- Connecting Estonian CyberTech startups with international corporations and other CyberTech ecosystems
New CyberTech startups
- Promoting CyberTech startup mindset all the way from to secondary education to industry veterans
- Organising idea hacks and hackathons
- Providing post hackathon support
Expanding CyberTech community
Expanding CyberTech startup ecosystem
- Gathering information about the local CyberTech startup sector
- Raising awareness about global cyber security trends and business opportunities in the future
- Launching new and advocating existing support organisations with CyberTech focus. Find a list of Estonian CyberTech startup ecosystem support organisations here