Feb 6, 2020
Startup in Estonia: #S2 E4 - Educational Technology
May 30, 2019
In the fourth episode, we are focusing on educational technology, covering the topic with Ede Schank Tamkivi, the CEO of Eesti 2.0 and Märt Aro, co-founder of Nordic EdTech Forum "N8".
Subscribe to our podcast through the following platforms:
Ede Schank Tamkivi is the CEO of Eesti 2.0, a non-profit organisation that aims to inspire the next generation of Estonians to choose a future in technology. Ede is also an author and a journalist.
Märt Aro is the co-founder and Chairman of The Board of Nordic EdTech Forum "N8". He has co-founded 3 NGO’s and 4 companies for education development, including DreamApply.com Student Admission Platform, which is used by more than 200 universities from 30+ countries.
The podcast is hosted by Joao Rei.
Topics covered in the episode:
- How does innovation in the education sector work?
- Do high level of education and the level of happiness correlate?
- What are the main challenges in education and how can technology help?
- How to modernize the education system from within?
- What is a Democratic School?
Why do we have a bias that girls are weaker in coding than boys?
Listen to the episode on Soundcloud:
And on Apple podcast and Spotify:
Stay tuned for the next episode in two weeks!