Invitation for DeepTech Startups
France is well-known for its pioneering role in the field of deep technology in Europe and has been actively developing a DeepTech startup ecosystem and high-quality field network. For the first time, Estonia is securing a networking booth for DeepTech companies looking for clients, investors or employees to expand its reach. As the governmental representative body for the startup ecosystem, Startup Estonia is inviting 6 DeepTechs to represent their startup at the event with the following packages.
Offered packages are valid for one company:
- 1 Startup ticket + travel cost reimbursement (max amount 840 EUR incl taxes)
- 2 Startup tickets + travel cost reimbursement (max amount 840 EUR incl taxes)
- 1 Investor Day (March 8th) ticket, which includes access to the Summit (access granted by the Hello Tomorrow team after reviewing your pitch deck) (max amount 840 EUR incl taxes)
- Travel cost reimbursement only (max amount 840 EUR incl taxes)
- You can also join the networking booth and represent your company without applying for reimbursement.
- The company is registered as a legal entity in Estonia
- The company has a product at least TRL level 5 (technology validated in a lab)
- The company has raised investment or received a public grant in the last 2 years
- The company has paid employment taxes in 2022
- The company has submitted annual reports on time and has no public debts
- Submit your motivation, expectations and interest in attending Hello Tomorrow Global Summit and your primary target group HERE by February 9th. The selected candidates will be contacted directly for further information.
This grant is part of “de minimis” aid regulation (vähese tähtsusega abi). De minimis aid refers to small amounts of State aid to companies that do not have to be notified to the European Commission by the EU Member States. The maximum amount is € 200,000 for each undertaking over a 3-year period. More info about "de minimise" aid can be found HERE.
The de minimis aid amount per participant will be up to 1500 EUR. After the event, the amount will be corrected according to the actual costs.
For travelling reimbursement, all travelling documentation has to be preserved for reporting purposes.
For more information, please contact:Startup Estonia
DeepTech Project Manager
Startup Estonia is a governmental initiative aimed to supercharge the Estonian startup ecosystem to be the birthplace of many more startup success stories to come. For that, we are working on making Estonia one of the world's best places for startups, partnering with and uniting the best of startups, incubators, accelerators, and private and public sectors. The Startup Estonia programme (project number: EU50651) is financed out of the resources of the European Regional Development Fund.