Estonia’s call for World Summit Awards 2021 is open
With over 17 years of international experience, WSA is an international platform for cutting-edge examples from 182 countries, including Estonia, showing how ICTs can improve society. Winners benefit not only from a one-time financial reward but a lifelong partnership and integration.
Invitation to the WSA Global Congress
Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries
Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
Workshops specially shaped for the winners' needs
Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel, and social media promotion
Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
We will choose 8 nominations, one for each category.
- WSA is strictly restricted to digital applications with a strong benefit for society and a high local value.
- Submissions for WSA 2021 can contain all mobile and web-based applications, such as apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS-based products, platforms, data initiatives, etc. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- No ideas, drafts, demonstrations, or concepts are accepted. All submitted projects must be market-ready or already on the market and max. 2 years old at the date of nomination.
- WSA focuses on content depth, strategic value, and local impact of a product.
- September 30, 2021: WSA call for Estonia's nominations closes
- October/December 2021: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist
- December 2021: Announcement of the WSA Shortlist
- January 2022: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select WSA winners
- End of January 2022: Winners Announcement
- March 2022: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress
Review the WSA contest rules & conditions and apply to be nominated from Estonia.