Estonia has a busy, supportive and open startup community eager to welcome more ambitious individuals and startups. Top-notch e-services, great ease of doing business, ideal testing ground, low red tape, entrepreneurial people and high quality of life at a low cost are just some of the keywords describing Estonia and why it is a great country to run a startup in - with the highest startups per capita ratio in Europe to show and prove it.
To run your startup in Estonia, you have one of the two options:
- In case you do not yet have a registered company in Estonia, you can apply for a startup visa;
- In case you already have a registered company in Estonia, you can apply for either a startup visa or a temporary residence permit.
In order to apply for the startup visa:
Have any questions? Take a look at the FAQ or ask us at email@example.com!
- Fill out an application in Startup Includer about your startup for the Startup Committee - think of it as applying for an accelerator program or presenting yourself to a potential investor;
- After filling out the application, you will receive a unique application code;
- Startup Committee, consisting of members of the Estonian startup community, will review the application about your startup and make a decision within 10 working days whether your company qualifies for pursuing the startup visa or not;
- In case your company qualifies for pursuing the startup visa, you can go on and apply for either a startup visa or a permit at an Estonian Embassy in a city of your choosing or at a Service Point for the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board, using your unique application code;
- In case of a successful application, get ready to move to Estonia - two helpful tools for that can be found over WorkinEstonia , Welcoming Programme and Teleport!